If you want to study MBBS abroad, then Russian universities are one of the best universities. Study MBBS From Top University Of Russia As you already know that Russian universities come in 20 ranked in the world. Russian has many top medical universities to study MBBS. Bashkir State medical university is one of the best in Russia. There are many reasons to get admission to this university. They have the best faculty at the top of the university. They also provide hostel facilities to their students with an attached kitchen, toilet, and bathroom. It has a low, moderate fee structure. Hence, those who want to study MBBS can get admission to Bashkir state medical university.
Bashkir State Medical University also provide many facilities to their students. There are four hostels provided by the universities with 1600 students. Two or three students can share the room. The university are also supplied with a proper bedding system for the students. Hostel rooms are fully furnished and centrally heated and air conditioner. Separate rooms are for boys and girls both. University also provided internet facilities. All the hostels are very secured as the university’s priority is safety and security.
It provide perfect surroundings for studies as well as leisure for the students. There is an Extra-Curricular Department in which many games are included. For instance, soccer, volleyball, basketball, powerlifting, chess, and mountain climbing classes. There is a summer sports camp organized by the university every year. It is located on the Belaya River’s picturesque bank. Both the staff and the students can spend their summer vacations there. In summer camp, there are boat trips, playgrounds, and saunas, and many more.
Documents Required To get admission.
The following documents are must to get admission in Bashkir State Medical University:
- Education original certificate’s translated into Russian from your country. Legalized education certificates of your country Original copies.
- Certificate of recognition of a student of their school. The recognition means granting the document holder the right to continue education in another university.
- Academic transcript from your university (if you are transferring from another Russian university).
- Certificate for another foundation course (if required).
- Copy of your national passport (notarized and translated into the Russian language).
- Original Copy of student birth certificate (notarized and translated into the Russian language).
- Health certificate of the student. It includes the results of X-ray and physical examination of the student).
- HIV test certificate of the student are must require.
- Medical insurance are necessary for the documents.
- 15 passport size photos of the student (coloured with a white background or black and white)
|Admission of MBBS course||2020|
|Location of the university||Russia, Ufa|
|Time Taken for MBBS admission||45 to 60 days|
|NEET||Neet is compulsory for all the students|
|Eligibility Criteria||60% marks required in PCB for general|
|Ranking of university||Country – 124 World – 4341|
|Annual tuition fees||3.1 lakhs rupees|
|Education Medium||English Medium|
|Course duration||5 years|
|University recognised by||WHO, MCI|
- Firstly, applicants should have to fill the form available online.
- Students have to submit a leaving certificate, a birth certificate, a copy of their passport.
- Students will receive an admission letter or notice from the Bashkir State Medical University after submitting all the documents.
- After that, students have to pay the Registration Fees through net banking.
- The Russian Department of Migration Service will start issuing the official invitation letter or notice to the students. For a study on the confirmation of the admission by respective universities.
- Lastly, students need to visit the consulate of the Russian Federation in your country for a student visa. Only after receiving an admission letter or notification from a Russian university,
The Bottom Line
Now students have to decide their medical journey to become the best doctor from Russia’s top university. Students already have 9 benefits to study MBBS in Russia. You have to search for the best university in Russia. and must apply for admission after checking eligibility criteria. so don’t delay Study MBBS in the top medical university that is approved by MCI without any donation.