Ukraine also is known as the heart of Europe is the 2nd largest country in Europe. The capital of Ukraine is Kyiv. It is having a total population of about 42.5 million. Due to the outstanding system in the country, it has a literacy rate of over 99.7%. The beautiful beaches in the Crimean Peninsula, great hunting and fishing, lovely cities, and above all its friendly and charming people are big attractions of the country. Study MBBS in Ukraine is the best option.
Know More About Us – https://www.mbbsabroadrussia.com/
CLIMATE OF UKRAINE
Ukraine has a continental climate with freezing winters and warm summers. In summers the daytime temperatures reach 25-30°C and in winters the daytime temperatures usually reach around 0°C but in some cases, the temperature becomes much colder as it reaches to -20°C or lower. January is the coldest month and June is the hottest month in Kyiv, Ukraine.
STUDY MEDICINE IN UKRAINE
When we compare with other countries then Ukraine is ranked at the 4th position in Europe for having the largest number of Medical postgraduates as well as medical graduates. Ukraine has a number of Top Government Medical Universities which are approved by WHO, MCI and UNESCO offers MD, MS, MBBS and other degrees in medicine to the local students as well as international students at a very affordable price
The complete duration of the MBBS course in Ukraine is around 6 years. The students do not require to pass an entrance examination to get admission in a medical university in Ukraine. Thus Ukraine has made for students to fulfill their dreams of becoming successful MBBS doctors easily.
WHY INDIAN STUDENTS SHOULD STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE?
It is not easy to pursue MBBS course in India. A lot of capable and bright students aim for becoming successful doctors in the future but are unable to get an education because of high competition. Ukraine is becoming one of the most preferable destinations for Indians who want to study MBBS in abroad as you can get quality education at comparatively cheap cost and good infrastructure. Some of the best medical universities have a fee structure that is one-fifth of an average Indian medical institution.
The Indian students who have completed their MBBS studies from medical Universities in Ukraine can easily get a job in India as the Universities in Ukraine are approved by MCI & WHO.
SOME OF THE OTHER REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE:
• Life as an MBBS student in Ukraine is affordable, fun and professionally fulfilling.
• Excellent quality of education and infrastructure in Ukraine.
• The expense of MBBS and accommodation is very low.
• No donation is required to be paid for getting admission in a medical college.
• Ukraine has Europe’s largest international student population. At present, there are around 60000 international students studying in Ukraine in different fields.
• Many extracurricular activities and sports activities are held in the medical colleges that keep the students motivated.
• The students are encouraged to take part in various seminars and international conferences.
• The medical universities of Ukraine are recognized by organizations like WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of many other counties.
• The medium of instruction in Ukraine is mostly English which makes it much easier for international students to adapt to the environment.
• The travel for students in Ukraine is very cheap. Special discounts for traveling within the country are also provided for students.
• The professors and teachers are very talented and highly qualified.
• The self-cooking facility is also available in most of the universities.
• Ukraine is a corruption free country.
STEP BY STEP ADMISSION PROCESS
• Fill in the University application form and submitting requisite documents and admission fee.
• Receiving an admission letter and invitation letter describing the academic year details and fee structure.
• This process will take a maximum of 9-10 days.
• Apply for a visa upon receipt of Admission and Invitation Letter which will take a maximum of 2-3 weeks.
• Board the flight to Ukraine.
LIST OF MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE:
SOME OF THE TOP UNIVERSITIES OFFERING MBBS IN UKRAINE AND MBBS IN UKRAINE FEES STRUCTURE 2019:
1. LVIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
LNMU founded in 1784, is one of the oldest and leading medical university in Ukraine.
A range of scientific schools actively functioning in the University.
Total MBBS Fees structure in LVIV: 23.80 lac INR* which includes Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees, Insurance, Medical, Registration, and Visa Extension
2. BOGOMOLETS NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Bogomolets National Medical University founded in 1841, is located in the capital of Ukraine, i.e. Kiev. This university has been the choice for thousands of students from all over the world (around 65 countries) for studying Medical Sciences. This university is equipped with state-of-the-art teaching devices in every lecture auditoriums and having world-class laboratories providing students with the necessary technological and clinical know how.
Total MBBS Fees structure in Bogomolets University: 23.80 lac INR* which includes Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees, Insurance, Medical, Registration, and Visa Extension
3. VINNITSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Vinnitsa National Medical University founded in 1921, is located in Vinnitsa. Having 3 educational buildings with modern equipped research center it offers high-quality education to its students.
Total MBBS Fees structure in Vinnitsa University: 25.06 lac INR* which includes Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees, Insurance, Medical, Registration, and Visa Extension
4. KIEV MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF UAFM
Kiev Medical University of UAFM founded in 1992, is one of the most recognizing University of Ukraine. It is recognized by many high-level Medical Councils and Research Centres throughout the world.
Total MBBS Fees structure in Kiev University: 19.60 lac INR* which includes Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees, Insurance, Medical, Registration, and Visa Extension.
5. ODESSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Odessa National Medical University founded in 1900, is the first university in Ukraine who got the National Status in Medical Universities. It offers high standards of training in different fields of Medicine like Dentistry, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Nursing, and Clinical residency program.
Total MBBS Fees structure in Kiev University: 19.60 lac INR* which includes Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees, Insurance, Medical, Registration, and Visa Extension
6. IVANO FRANKIVSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University founded in 1945 is located in Ivano. Students IFNMU are eligible to apply for certification in over 150 countries in the world. It offers high-quality education at an affordable fee.
Total MBBS Fees structure in Ivano University: 22.61 lac INR* which includes Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees, Insurance, Medical, Registration, and Visa Extension
7. LUGANSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Lugansk State Medical University is founded in 1956. It is having 22 clinical and 18 theoretical professorships, over 400 instructors holding higher scientific degrees.
Total MBBS Fees structure in Lugansk University: 19.60 lac INR* which includes Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees, Insurance, Medical, Registration, and Visa Extension.
8. V.N. KARAZIN KHARKIV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University founded in 1804, is one among the oldest universities in Ukraine. It ranks 3rd in Ukrainian Top 200 Universities. Over 130,000 students have done graduation from here. It is having around 1500 highly qualified faculties teaching a variety of Medical Sciences.
Total MBBS Fees structure in V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University: 19.60 lac INR* which includes Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees, Insurance, Medical, Registration, and Visa Extension.
9. SUMY STATE UNIVERSITY
Sumy State University founded in 1953, have won the number of prizes in All- Ukrainian Competitions of students research works. It is member of the International Association of Universities, the European University Association, the Eurasian Universities Association, and other international organizations.
Total MBBS Fees structure in Sumy State University: 22.40 lac INR* which includes Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees, Insurance, Medical, Registration, and Visa Extension.
Ukraine is the most preferred country to pursue medical graduation and accomplish your dreams to become a successful Doctor. Apart from favorable climatic conditions in Ukraine, it is the quality of education, infrastructure, Expert Faculties, and affordable fees structure for Indian students makes it different from any other countries across the Globe. The MBBS in Ukraine eligibility is not that much complex as anyone can pursue their medical education from there. You can also find MBBS in Ukraine reviews to various forums like Quora, which will give the answer to all your queries. Also, there are various top-ranked medical Universities which are approved by the medical council of India. So if you are an Indian student looking to study MBBS from the top medical university of Ukraine then your search stops here as you can choose University as per your choice from the list of top medical Universities.