CTGU is one of the most prestigious institutions of China approved by the Ministry of Education. The university affiliates 30 colleges and 72 undergraduate programs including engineering, medicine, dentistry, arts, economics and management. Among them 10 disciples are taught in English while 2 disciplines are taught in Chinese-foreign cooperative program.
CTGU always adhered to the motto of promoting the education at the global level by incorporating candidates of different nationality. It not only eases the way of international academic program exchange but also lets the country to equally participate in the upliftment of humanity.
CTGU has attracted the attention of the global lobby under medical studies. The university has enrolled students of various demographics to train the talented mind with required medical skills. For this, the university affiliates its students with the numerous medical centres where candidates are exposed to the real-life medical challenges. These training schedules are rigorous in nature but makes candidate perfect in t he filed of the medicine. It is the candidate that excels in technology and skills post-completion of the training.
WHY TO FOCUS ON CTGU?
- Global Teaching Standards with reputed faculty along with decorated skills.
- Engaged in International projects giving exposure to the students of international community.
- World-class infrastructure that never lets you go.
- Rewarding sum of scholarships: 10,000 RMB per year for undergrads, 15,000 annually for post-graduate and 20,000 RMB for Doctorate studies.
- Centralized academic environment with quick access to advanced methodology.
- Promotes educational development forum through international community.
- Facilitates internships with the best medical institutions.
- Enhances competitiveness among students to elevate the required professional skills.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
For Bachelors program
- 18-25 yrs old and foreign passport holder.
- Must have passed high school with good grades.
- Proficient with English including reading, writing and speaking.
- Candidates with knowledge of Chinese language will be preferred.
- Must be physically and mentally sound.
For Masters Program
- 18-35 yrs old and foreign passport holder.
- Bachelors degree in equivalent discipline.
- Must be proficient in English or Chinese as guest faculty.