Bogomolets National Medical University is one of the reputed medical schools in Kyiv, Ukraine. This is among the oldest educational institutes that are still in action. The university was founded in the year of 1841 and named after the famous physiologist Alexander A. Bogomolets. In the year 2015 Bogomolets National Medical University becomes the first in Ukraine to receive the international quality certificate of ISO 9001:2008
Over 14,000 students, including 1,500 foreign students from 56 different countries get their medical degrees every year from this university. Plus, more than 1,200 veteran teaching staffs are there to guide the medical students.
Some Facts about Kyiv
Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine, is the largest city. The city is especially known for its development in industry, science, education, and culture. Moreover, the city is famous for its historical backdrops.
The city belongs to the continental climate that is humid. The highest temperature during summer could be 260c, and in winter it could be -60c. Winter in Kyiv is very challenging indeed. Some of the parts of the city has been covered by snow from mid-November to March. The lowest record of the wintry temperature of this city is -320c. Culturally, Kyiv has a separate place UNESCO. Some of the sites of this city has been recognised as the heritage sites by UNESCO.
Student Life at Bogomolets National Medical University
Ukraine is one of the safest places in the world for international students. It is some of those oldest economic countries that are a great choice for medical students. Both girls and boys are safe in Ukraine. Plus. The natives are amicable and helpful. It is a complete secured place for Indian students. More than 5.000 Indian students board to Ukraine every year. This is one of the buzzing places for Asian student among the European countries.
According to the international students, Bogomolets National Medical University or National Medical University (NMU) offers a wide range of multi-cultural teamwork that helps to be close to each other. This is a great effort to get mingled with the different students coming from different parts of the globe. Study MBBS in Bogomolets National Medical University for international students is a great expedition as the university organised a great amount of exposure that makes the students united with the world. Also, the administration does not miss the national festivals and celebration of different countries. Being the centre of cultural, educational and economic, Kyiv is the buzzing city in Ukraine that offers all types of fun and excitement to the international students.
Hostels of Bogomolets National Medical University
All the international student hostels are situated nearer to the main academic building of the university. 8 hostels are allocated for the international students, and each of them is facilitated with the modern apparatus and advanced technology. Every hostel rooms are facilitated with 24/7 water supply, electricity, Wi-Fi. On the other hand, the authority has organised all student’s needs such as reading rooms, internet clubs, cafes, canteens, gym, laundry shops, etc. All are available in the campus and it takes maximum 5 to 10 minutes to reach. Coming to the part of Bogomolets National Medical University hostel fees Bogomolets National Medical University hostel fees
Why Study MBBS in Bogomolets National Medical University?
- 175 years old educational institution with the most advanced technology
- One of the greatest MBBS destination for international students
- Impressive instruction of the veteran faculties
- Lecture halls with seating arrangement more than 2.8 thousand students at a time, 8 academic buildings, libraries, etc.
- More than 8.4 thousand beds at their disposition in the clinical department
- High patient inflow- more than 150,000 in a year
- All necessary recognitions- WHO, MCI, UNESCO, etc
Bogomolets National Medical University Admissions For International Students
Every international student has to submit an invitation letter for which the student has to provide the followings:
- Application for admission
- A strong statement of purpose
- A copy of passport (with Ukrainian translation)
- Copy of certificates of secondary education (with English/Ukrainian translation)
- Writing agreement of data processing
Here are the documents that are needed at the time of admission:
- Original certificates of secondary education
- Certificates of health issued less than 2 months before entering into Ukraine
- Certificates of the non-existence of infectious diseases such as HIV+, malaria, hepatitis C/B, etc
- Notarised copy of birth certificate
- photographs 10 (3×4 cm)
- Copy of a return ticket
- Copy of the passport (main page and visa)
- Notarised Ukrainian translation of all original documents
Bogomolets National Medical University Fees 2019
Here are the approx Bogomolets National Medical University fees 2019.
- Tuition fees: 4300 USD per year (total 25800 UDS which amount to 17,55,102 INR)
- Cost of the hostel and other accommodations (if any): 840 USD per year (total amount to 3,42,857 INR)
Bogomolets National Medical University Class Structures And Orientations
The Bogomolets National Medical University runs in a different set of the structure. The medical students are not taught in the classroom setting but outside of the classroom where all international student meet with all their academic programs. They divide into small groups with individual study program and select lecturers from the group. Every group consist of 10 to 12 students, and each of them is treated an individual in order to maximise their potential